Senior Spotlight: Jack Aranowski

Morgan Sandor, Reporter

Jack Aranowski is a senior at Saint Joseph High School and is a part of the football and wrestling team. He is also playing lacrosse his senior year to play with his friends, have a good time, and end senior year strong.

Jack recently won the Northern Indiana Conference in wrestling, placing first in his 220 weight class. “The wrestling team has done very well this year,” Aranowski said. “It has faced some loses but has came out stronger every single time.”

Jack also won the sectional championship of his weight class as well. He hoped to keep moving and win regional, semi state, and hopefully make it to state, but only got as far as semi-state. The guy that beat him last year in the NIC, placed second to Jack, and he was very happy to get the revenge he wanted.

Jack is hoping to end his senior season on high note. After wrestling, he is excited to be trying out for lacrosse for the very first time in his high school career. He states a lot of his buddies play and it will be a good time. The lacrosse team is hoping to make it back to state, and get another ring, and win the state championship for the second year in a row.

Jack recently committed to Benedictine College ,where he will continue to play football. Good luck Jack; we can’t wait to see what you do in the future.