Spring Break: Home Vacation

Spring Break: Home Vacation

Alivia Wilson, Staff Writer

Spring Break starts Monday April 4th this year. Some students are going on vacation, while others are staying in town. If you are staying in town and are worried you’re going to be bored, don’t be. Here are some things you can do on spring break if you are staying home. 

The first thing you can do is go to the park. There are many activities that you can do at the park. Some of these activities are feeding ducks, having a picnic, or even taking a nice stroll. You can also bring a football or volleyball to the park. If you live close by, try walking or taking a bike ride instead of driving. Howard Park is a great place to hang out with your family or friends. 

Another activity you can do is hang out with friends, if they are in town. There are lots of things you can do with your friends such as having a sleepover, watching a movie, or even having a spa day. Hanging out with friends is a great way to pass the time and to also make great memories. 

The last activity you could do is learn something new. There are many examples of things you could learn. Some examples are learning a new instrument, learning a new recipe, or even learning how to do arts and crafts. If learning something new is not for you, there are numerous things you can do instead: plant a garden, or even organize your room.

Even if you’re not going on vacation this Spring Break, you can still have fun and make new memories.