Senior Spotlight: Morgan Sandor

Mitchell Kazmierzak, Staff Reporter

Senior Morgan Sandor is a student-athlete at Saint Joseph High School. Morgan is dedicated to her academics and sports.

Since freshman year, Morgan has been on the girl’s varsity softball team. She began playing softball at a young age and joined her sister on Varsity her freshman year. Softball is Morgan’s favorite sport out of all the ones she plays. Her favorite memory from softball was winning state during her junior year. She said, “I will never forget that day, it held so many memories that I will cherish forever.” Morgan is excited about the upcoming season and hopes to win another state title before she graduates.

Morgan also played girl’s volleyball and recently joined the girl’s basketball team where she made varsity.

She also takes many tough classes at Saint Joe which makes her have to balance her academics and sports schedules. She said, “balancing academics and sports is hard, but I stay on top of my studies.”

Morgan is continuing her academic career at Purdue University in Lafayette, Indiana. She hopes to major in sales management and hold a career in medical sales. She can’t wait to get to the university to study her major.

Morgan’s favorite memory from high school was being on the fall homecoming court. She enjoyed every moment of it. Morgan’s tip to the underclassmen is “make the best out of every moment because it goes by quickly and you will be looking back at all the memories and what you made out of them.”

Say “hi” to Morgan in the hallways when you see her.