Football Broadcast

Austin Futa

Not able to make it to the Saint Joe football game? Luckily there are two broadcast programs that film the game. IndianaSRN.com and Redeemer Radios facebook live.

Indiana SRN is a state wide broadcaster that films high school sports around the state. It is Indianas largest high school sports web caster. Unlike most broadcasters, their funding comes primarily from donations and school subscriptions. This is their first year covering Saint Joe Football. Last week they covered their first Saint Joe football game ever against John Adams high school. This program is only doing out home games this year. The next time they will cover the team is Friday September 23rd against Elkhart. Be sure to check out their website.

Redeemer radio also covers the Saint Joe football games. They have been covering the Saint Joe football games for many years. In fact, Saint Joe students can intern with them and interview the football players on game week.  Angelo Di Carlo, John Brach broadcast the all the games every week for the tribe. You can go to their twitter or facebook page for the link to the game. Also you can listen in from the radio on channel 95.7 FM.

Make sure to support the boys anyway you can. Wish them good luck in the halls on Fridays and try to go to all the games because your loud cheering helps. If you are not able to go into the game then tune in through these broadcast.

.